Student Name: Shelby Terrell

Grade Contracted For  __X__ A    ____ B        ____ C

What concepts are you going to learn, or skills are you going to develop?How will you learn the content/ develop the skill?What evidence will you add to the portfolio to demonstrate your learning?How will you and I assess the evidence of your learning/skills?
(20%)Based on (12. A, B, C): 

Facilitates collaboration by articulating the benefits of alternative ideas. While also working with others to build on contributions and meet my deadlines and goals.

Using the strategies I used last semester while also improving on things I struggled with last semester

Communicating and collaborating with other students in my group and class to develop solutions
Ethical Research labs

Digital Story map
Revising my portions of the Ethical Research Labs after receiving feedback to show improvement

Using the necessary knowledge document to show how I collaborate with others to generate ideas
(20%)Based on: 8 C.

I will develop clear and relevant responses with information to support my claims in discussions.
Coming prepared to class by reading the assignments and taking notes so I can be able to participate in discussions.Notes taken before and during class to show how I prepare for discussions

Using sources from SA’s to use that in my discussion points
Seeing me speak out in discussions at least twice a class.
When I lead a discussion I will use well-developed questions to help guide the conversation in a productive way
(20%)Based on: 13 A, B, C.

I will demonstrate mastery of the subjects I write about in assignments, display a clear understanding, and use language skillfully to communicate with clarity. 
Taking accurate notes for writings

Referring to text when needed in reflections to demonstrate understanding 
Turning in assignments before class

Citing references

Using appropriate language in essays
Source Analysis’s will be turned in on time.

I will use feedback to edit and improve my writing

Ethical Research labs
(20%)Based on:  

·  
(20%)Based on : ·